Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add a Message to the Forum?
Task: You want to leave a message on the forum for a particular case.
Note: CaseLines supports a forum for discussing each case. Professionals that have been invited to view a case can also view and/or add messages to the case forum. This note tells you how.
- Access the CaseLines website with your user name and password.
- Click on ‘Case List’ (near the top left of the window).
- Find the right case and click on ‘Go To Case’.
- Click on ‘Forum’ (In the list of options at the top of the white area on the right hand side).
- Click on ‘Add a Comment’ (note: this step does not apply for the first forum comment).
- Type a comment into the large white box.
- Click on ‘Add Comment’