Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a new case?
Task: You want to create a new case on the CaseLines website.
- Access the CaseLines website with your user name and password.
- Click on ‘Create a New Case’ (near the top left of the window).
- Choose an option from the list of case types. If you see the case type you need then click on that case type. Otherwise click on ‘Create a blank case’.
- On the ‘Create a new Case’ screen, enter the initial details of the case. For example, for ‘Name’ enter ‘Smith vs. Johnson’. All other fields on this page are optional and can be filled in later.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Create’.