Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create and print a legal bundle from a case?
Task: You want to create and print a document bundle from a case.
Note: CaseLines can take the documents in a case and automatically create a single bundle. The bundle has a title page, a document index and all the active documents. The bundle is automatically paginated and numbering is either continuous through the bundle or restarts for each section.
- Access the CaseLines website with your user name and password.
- Click on ‘Case List’ (near the top left of the window).
- Find the right case and click on ‘Go To Case’.
- Click on ‘Bundle’ (In the list of options at the top of the gray area on the right hand side).
- Choose a bundle part to download to your PC.
- The bundle part will download as a PDF. When it has downloaded you can print it from your PC or save it to your hard disk or network drive.