Frequently Asked Questions
How do I remove access to a case?
Task: You want to stop a person from accessing a case on CaseLines.
Note: If you remove access to a case for a person, you can re-invite that person in the future.
- Access the CaseLines website with your user name and password.
- Click on ‘Case List’ (near the top left of the window).
- Find the right case and click on ‘Go To Case’.
- Click on ‘People’ (In the list of options at the top of the white area on the right hand side).
- Choose the person you want to remove from the case and click on ‘Remove Case Access’.
- Click ‘OK’