Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update a Forum Message?
Task: You want to change a message that you have previously placed on the forum for a particular case.
Note: CaseLines supports a forum for discussing each case. Professionals that have been invited to view a case can also view and/or add messages to the case forum.
- Access the CaseLines website with your user name and password.
- Click on ‘Case List’ (near the top left of the window).
- Find the right case and click on ‘Go To Case’.
- Click on ‘Forum’ (In the list of options at the top of the white area on the right hand side).
- Find the comment you want to change and click on Click on ‘Change’.
- Update your comment.
- Click on ‘Save’