Frequently Asked Questions
What are the correct settings for an eBundle in the Supreme Court and the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council?
Task: You want to update the settings for an eBundle so that the paginated result is suitable and acceptable to the Supreme Court and the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council.
- Access the CaseLines website with your user name and password.
- Click on ‘Case List’ (near the top left of the window).
- Find the right case and click on ‘Go To Case’.
- Click on 'Case Home'.
- Click on 'Change Case Details'.
- Apply the following settings to your eBundle and click on 'Save':
|Section, Tab and Page|
*Note: this number should be set to a number that is guaranteed to be a few pages greater than the final size of the index after supplemental bundles have been added to the eBundle both during and after the hearing. It is safer to have ten blank pages in the index than run the risk of disturbing the page numbering due to an enlarged index.